Use this 4 way surebet calculator to determine stakes and profits for arbitrage bets! Auto-round surebet stakes to avoid suspicion with the bookmakers! Bias bets to favour particular outcomes! Detailed instructions written below the calculator. Please select 'DESKTOP VIEW' or 'MOBILE VIEW' based on your device.
There are few 4 way arbitrage opportunities available in sports betting. Most sports are not configured to have 4 possible outcomes for a particular match. Furthermore, the difficulty of placing 4 bets in succession without the odds changing or any of the bets being rejected makes these opportunities less than popular with arbitrage bettors.
Some horse races or similar events may require the use of a 4 way surebet calculator.
4 Way Surebet Calculator Features
This 3 way sports arbitrage betting calculator is one of the most comprehensive, detailed arb calculators available. It allows you to do the following:
- Select from 2 to 5 legs for a particular arb.
- Determine whether an arbitrage opportunity exists and what the profit margin is.
- Automatically calculate stakes for all bets.
- See potential winnings and profit for each individual bet if they pay out.
- Automatically round your stakes for any of the bet legs to the nearest $1, $5, $10 or $20.
- Bias your betting to favour a particular outcome. The profit for this outcome will be maximised and the others set to break even.
The ability to automatically round your stakes makes this arbitrage betting calculator extremely useful for arbs with soft bookmakers. Soft bookmakers are quick to limit the stakes of those who they believe are doing arbitrage betting.
By rounding your stakes to the nearest $10 or $20, you can quite effectively fool them into thinking that you are a regular punter.
Of course, this must be used in conjunction with other tactics, known as 'defensive arbing'.
4 Way Arbitrage Betting Calculator Instructions
- Select how many legs there are for your chosen arb
- Enter the approximate combined total stakes (for all bets) you would like to wager on this arb
- Enter the best available decimal odds for each leg
- Let the arbitrage calculator reveal whether an arb exists and the relevant profit margin
- The calculator will also reveal the potential winnings and net profit for each outcome
- (OPTIONAL) Select an outcome that you think represents good value. Bias all bet stakes to maximise profit on this outcome and set the others to break even.
- (OPTIONAL) Select which outcomes will be backed with soft bookmakers. Automatically round your stakes for these legs to the nearest $1, $5, $10 or $20 to avoid suspicion and prevent 'gubbing'.